Harmony's Rockin' Cafe

Speak-Ez Community

Re: Harmony's Rockin' Cafe

Postby alohasand on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Ready for the cafe's specials of the day! Something sugary for dessert but a submarine sandiwch or hearty soup and sandwich will be an ideal starter.
Dibs on the corner booth!
Hey, there are new boardgames to enjoy-I will set one up right now. Want some relaxation time.
Staycation=stay at home and do fun things inexpensively.
alohasand

Postby CielOnTap on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Late night lasagna beckons and so does hot chocolate drink! Harmony also has some hot rolls to pass around-looking forward to enjoying them with dinner.
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby CielOnTap on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Being on Twitter to find an actor's account and by way of Wikipedia, realizing he was connected to a former actor through radio programming. It's one year today since Jerry Doyle (Garibaldi on Babylon 5 science-fiction tv series) passed away.

Hard to believe he's gone but it's true. Some of his castmates have passed away before him. Maybe they still joke around in the afterlife like they did on the show.
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby burnt fare on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:20 pm

I must not be alone in having been busy with real life that social media postings drop as a result. Well, fall is here and so am I.
Keeping aware of the store changes in US retail and occasionally what's happening in Canada too.

Amazon and Whole Foods Market will learn how holiday shopping orders fare this year for their key retail quarter of the fiscal year.

With the colder temperatures, my thoughts turn also to the US states still dealing with hurricane damage from August as well as the Caribbean nations.
I read that one nation won't get flights from an airline as the damage to infrastructure is great. That has got to hurt the tourism sector.
Burger time
burnt fare

Previous

Return to Speak-Ez Community