Happy Birthday Wishes

Speak-Ez Community

Re: Happy Birthday Wishes

Postby deja vu on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 am

Smitty, I would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Enjoy your special day.

Turn it up, turn it up, little bit higher radio
Turn it up, turn it up, so you know, radio
deja vu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Speak-Ez on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:59 am

Okey-dokey, birthday greetings from me, too.

I guess that by now you have this "life business" down pretty good so the next 81 years ought to be pretty smooth sailing, right? No more practice or OJT, right? Getting into the real deal.

________Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.________
Speak-Ez
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CielOnTap on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Warm birthday wishes to Mom, who has reached a special age today! I dedicate the Laurier Tiernan Ephiphany song to her as well as Monday Michiru's Sunshine After the Rain song.

We'll do a viewing of her favorite mini-series DVD soon, along with an outing. Many thanks to the relations who dropped by to surprise her tonight--flowers, wishes and company indeed were surprises to her! :D
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby CielOnTap on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Mario Lemieux (46), of NHL renown, and actor Guy Pearce (44) are both celebrating birthdays today.
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby mousepad on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:04 pm

British scientist Stephen Hawking has decoded some of the most puzzling mysteries of the universe but he has left one mystery unsolved: How he has managed to survive so long with such a crippling disease.

The physicist and cosmologist was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease when he was a 21-year-old student at Cambridge University. Most people die within a few years of the diagnosis, called motor neurone disease in the U.K. On Sunday, Hawking will turn 70.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45886738/ns ... wZOZ4H4J7c

He's defied all odds and still going strong. He is building quite the legacy that no one will be able to match for a very long time, if ever. Accomplished more than most can dream of
Cheese Please!
mousepad

Postby CielOnTap on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:48 am

I read an article this week that one mystery that Professor Hawking cannot solve is women.
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby CielOnTap on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Comedienne Betty White will have her 90th birthday on Tuesday, but tonight on NBC, you can see the special show celebrating her birthday! She will wrap up her third season on Hot in Cleveland this spring, then retire from television. She is a keen animal lover and will support causes helping animals of all kinds.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/14/betty-whites-90th-birthday-party_n_1206254.html
8:00 pm EST, NBC will air the show. Expect some razzle dazzle and song and dance!

I have fond memories of Ms. White's role on Golden Girls, where she was Rose, a some naive American with Scandanavian heritage.
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby deja vu on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm

File this under silly information.

The Oreo is 100 years old, yes your favorite cookie with milk has lasted 100 years. Considering the sales figures it's going to around for another 100, maybe 2. Has anyone tried the Golden Oreo?

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Mmm ... story.html

Turn it up, turn it up, little bit higher radio
Turn it up, turn it up, so you know, radio
deja vu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Speak1 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I have never been able to stick a cookie in a glass of milk with the intention of eating it after the cookie got all wet. Just like sticking a donut in coffee -- YUK!

But it is true that the Oreo cookie has been a go-to cookie when in a store to buy cookies and the variety had one wondering which one would be best. Just grab the Oreo cookies because they are already known to be just fine.

100 years old, eh? Too old to be swimming around in some weird white liquid. On top of that, I'll bet cows don't even like Oreo cookies.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
Speak1

Postby pysanky on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 pm

No new way to show these cookies except with milk? Cold milk and cold cookies=not my snack combo. Filling is nice; cookie covers taste worse.
Happy New Year-2015 now on scene.
pysanky

PreviousNext

Return to Speak-Ez Community