New Year 2010-your hopes for this year!

Speak-Ez Community

Re: New Year 2010-your hopes for this year!

Postby CielOnTap on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Actually, 5 stalks of lavender did show up last month-so seeds really do need a year before the plants emerge. Live and learn! The auto manufacturer packet of seeds were sprinkled outside about two weeks ago, before an expected rain storm. Have to check if flowers are competing with grass in the area yet.

The peach impatiens did not flower at all this year, though the forget me nots and the white alyssum did take over when they bloomed. Nice streaks of small flowers; I did uproot some forget me nots when they went to seed and shook the seeds over a sparse area. Probably another burst of blue will pop up next month!

Pity that crocuses don't bloom twice in the growing season. They come out in cool temperatures, hidden by a wall, and stay for a week in March or April and then wilt. Great blooms, though.
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby alohasand on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:53 pm

The first decade of the 21st century is winding down. Imagine-10 years already...
Staycation=stay at home and do fun things inexpensively.
alohasand

Postby smitty on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 pm

All I want is a few more years like now, not that they are perfect, rather then finding myself in an Old Folks home!!!!!!!

I do want my rights to drive my car or ride one of my m/cs & definately not a condo room for they would ban me from reloading ammo to also having h/guns that I use every week at the range.

After all I am into my 64th year of driving all forms of trucks or cars along with m/cs of many forms YET never a situation of where I was in the wrong of some automotive accident. True I have been hit from behind when stopped at a parking RED light, normal STOP sign, of m/c to truck or car hit while legally parked to sometimes being intentially forced off the road tack on some two lane mountain twisty road & uphill only to find a string of cars headed down & out breaks one to pass the slower ones, only they are on MY side of the road.
smitty

Previous

Return to Speak-Ez Community