Laurier Tiernan Music

Music, Movies, TV, Humor, Anime, Books
Speak-Ez
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Laurier Tiernan Music

Post by Speak-Ez » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Are you planning on adding more photos on that page, Laurier? Only saw the one where I suppose you two are looking at an airliner, right? Well, I'm assuming that's the idea, even if there wasn't an airliner to look at.

________Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.________

CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Post by CielOnTap » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Wow, a new music sensation is launched! I really enjoyed your Christmas song when I discovered it last year and the new project will share it with live audiences---to your success and fun times with the audiences!
80s pop music fan here!

L TIERNAN

Post by L TIERNAN » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 am

Speak-Ez wrote:.
Are you planning on adding more photos on that page, Laurier? Only saw the one where I suppose you two are looking at an airliner, right? Well, I'm assuming that's the idea, even if there wasn't an airliner to look at.
Eiko, although being a photographer, is camera-shy, so this was her idea. We will be adding more photos as time goes on though, yes.
I don't know what we were looking at. I think it was a spot on the ceiling. Eiko was directing our eyes around the room for the whole shoot, and she decided this was the best shot.

L TIERNAN

Post by L TIERNAN » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 am

CielOnTap wrote:Wow, a new music sensation is launched! I really enjoyed your Christmas song when I discovered it last year and the new project will share it with live audiences---to your success and fun times with the audiences!
Hi Ciel,

Thanks for taking a look, and thank you for the compliment. Yeah, it's going to be a good time. Already people are offering us airplay and shows without our having to ask for them, so it's cool. :D

Speak-Ez
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Speak-Ez » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 am

L TIERNAN wrote:
Eiko, although being a photographer, is camera-shy, so this was her idea. We will be adding more photos as time goes on though, yes.
I don't know what we were looking at. I think it was a spot on the ceiling. Eiko was directing our eyes around the room for the whole shoot, and she decided this was the best shot.
Well, I thought y'all might be imagining an airplane up high because of the use of that "NatureAirliner". And that is an interesting shot, by the way. I like her choice.

Another thing I don't know if you are aware of, but the maps for those two locations, in Koenji and the other place (I'm sorry, I don't remember as I write this) -- but the links for the maps don't show us anything. I don't think it's your fault, though, I think it's their sites that have bad links or something. I mean, there's a white box/square with lines on it which is sort of like a map, but nothing in the way of streets or anything to let folks know where those gigs will be held. Just thought I'd let you know, in case nobody pointed it out to you already. I think Speak1 is in your neck of the woods and may be taking a look at those links for information. We don't see him around here on the website too much these days. You may see him before we see him here.

L TIERNAN

Post by L TIERNAN » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 am

L TIERNAN wrote:
Well, I thought y'all might be imagining an airplane up high because of the use of that "NatureAirliner". And that is an interesting shot, by the way. I like her choice.

Another thing I don't know if you are aware of, but the maps for those two locations, in Koenji and the other place (I'm sorry, I don't remember as I write this) -- but the links for the maps don't show us anything. I don't think it's your fault, though, I think it's their sites that have bad links or something. I mean, there's a white box/square with lines on it which is sort of like a map, but nothing in the way of streets or anything to let folks know where those gigs will be held. Just thought I'd let you know, in case nobody pointed it out to you already. I think Speak1 is in your neck of the woods and may be taking a look at those links for information. We don't see him around here on the website too much these days. You may see him before we see him here.

Hi,

Thanks for the tips as to the dead links. I'll check it out.

L TIERNAN

Post by L TIERNAN » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 am

Sorry, where are the links you are speaking of?

Speak-Ez
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Speak-Ez » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:43 am

It's on this page for the "Mission" http://www.reverbnation.com/NatureAirli ... nue/321961

And it's that map on the right which doesn't provide anything specific, unless you click on that "Koenji something, something" up at the top of the map, but that doesn't seem to be related to anything about where that "Mission" place is located. I mean, I just don't see any directions or anything that would clue us in to where "Mission" is. For that matter, what it is.

Or is it "Missions" with an 's'?

Let me post this and see if that address is correct.

EDIT:
Okay, my mistake. "David's Deli" is no problem. Just "Missions" is the problem. And that link is what one gets in the "Upcoming Shows" window down a bit on your page there. Click on "Missions" and then you get that page I put the link up there for.

L TIERNAN

Post by L TIERNAN » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 am

It's on this page for the "Mission" http://www.reverbnation.com/NatureAirli ... nue/321961

And it's that map on the right which doesn't provide anything specific, unless you click on that "Koenji something, something" up at the top of the map, but that doesn't seem to be related to anything about where that "Mission" place is located. I mean, I just don't see any directions or anything that would clue us in to where "Mission" is. For that matter, what it is.

Or is it "Missions" with an 's'?

Let me post this and see if that address is correct.

EDIT:
Okay, my mistake. "David's Deli" is no problem. Just "Missions" is the problem. And that link is what one gets in the "Upcoming Shows" window down a bit on your page there. Click on "Missions" and then you get that page I put the link up there for.

Thanks for the tip. I'll see what I can do about fixing it.

CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Post by CielOnTap » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 pm

http://blog.midem.com/2010/11/now-you-c ... verywhere/

Since you a social networking savvy musician, you can follow the MIDEM bunch on their Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook channels. It seems that this was the month MIDEM connected online with the sites.

I was looking for MIDEM 2010 information because someone on Wikipedia posted that f(x) had performed for the first time outside of Asia at the September SMTOWN live concert. No, they performed at MIDEM 2010, which was in January, in France during the K-pop event.

Hmm, the early bird registration special of 790 Euros ends on November 30. There's a start-up rate for businesses less than 3 years old, and having a main activity that is digital et al.
80s pop music fan here!