Gift shopping? Visit art and museum shops for novel items

Gift shopping? Visit art and museum shops for novel items

Postby CielOnTap on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Do you have a gift giving occasion coming up on your calendar and going shopping online just does not do it for you in the gift selection? Maybe going to the mall makes you cry. Yet you'd like to give the recipient(s) something hopefully to like and to enthuse over. Plan an outing to your community's art gallery shop or museum shop-chances are there are wares showcasing local and regional artists' works. Since galleries and museums can have different themes or purposes, expect to notice different merchandise for sale. Gift shops are often fundraising centres for such venues' operating costs or special projects and your support of the shops keeps local businesses happy and artists happy too. As well as you, the customer, because you might have found just the thing for the next occasion needing a gift!

Perhaps your giftee loves to entertain friends and family-consider a cheery new salt and pepper set to add to his or her tableware:
Koziol Salt and Pepper Birds
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Re: Gift shopping? Visit art and museum shops for novel items

Postby TryhaneS on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:54 am

I love buying unique things or item as a gift. I am also fond of buying some personalized items like mugs, canister, coaster, blanket and anything that I can personalize. It is a good gift for everyone because they know how important they are to us.
TryhaneS

Return to Beauty / Good Looks