World Trade Wars ― Maybe

World Trade Wars ― Maybe

Postby Speak-Ez on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:01 pm

“World Trade Wars” is a three-word set that most think they understand. But do you?

It is a very clever set of words that were probably not created by any one “faction” that is engaged in this job of creating magic language for the folks on Planet Earth. And I do use that word “faction” as a singular, because there are so many and it is easier if we view each within a limited context.

One faction is the journalist folks that use the magic of language to manipulate your brain. The more a particular journalist can manipulate the brain of a large number of humans the more that journalist is valuable to another faction on the planet.

Trouble is the “another faction” now starts to get seriously plural. Politicians are one faction. Professors are another. It just goes on and on, and probably more will arise as humans travel down this strange path they started on many thousands of years ago.

But let us get back to that “Trade Wars” business and the added area stamp of “World” ― World Trade War.

If you read what many write, and very smart humans are doing that writing, you might think this is about manufacturers and workers and buyers; another three sets of factions.

But that is not what this is about.

This is about the most powerful faction on Earth, the bankers.

But if we were to start reading headlines that read ― “World Bankers Wars” ― we would be educating people that this powerful faction on this planet would rather not see educated on that sort of topic.

And here I have to ask that you do not get me wrong. I actually do not think I have anything against bankers. They have a job to do like everyone else. And they have a good job to do. They make a lot of other things that are good happen.

So please don’t misunderstand what I am aiming for here. I am not trying to write that bankers are bad humans, because they are not. Well, not any worse than a whole bunch of other human folks. Lots of folks can be bad. No one group ― faction ― has a monopoly on good or bad.

But bankers are a clever group that have learned the art of camouflage. They have learned that business of camouflage because they are even more scared of money than you and me are. You see, that is the big problem; folks are scared of money.

Well, I write that it is a problem, but I am not one of those in that faction that study how humans think and use their brain and so I am not exactly sure what kind of “problem” it is; so we will explore this business and see if we can begin to open some doors to understanding.

And I think the first step is to be clear that it is the bankers that are engaged in this War and that are the “generals” of this war.

I recently wrote a piece for a very small group of exceptional people about a Level 5 in the business of war using weapons and that Level 5 in the use of weapons is the command slots.

Well, the bankers are a Level 5 in this business of money wars. They are the generals, but they don’t really like to be identified as such.

And it could very well be they are going to try and shut me down. But I suspect they won’t be so successful now. There are too many ways for us lower class folks to communicate with each other, so them banker folks just have to put up with nutcases like me and try and tell everyone not to read the stupid words of some weird human.

I guess I am a Level 5 in the business of weird.

________Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.________
Speak-Ez
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: World Trade Wars ― Maybe

Postby Speak-Ez on Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:04 am

So the next issue to address is what is a banker? Or what is a bank?

Best thing to do for this is use that very common source of information, Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank

And the first thing from that page I want to look at is the following:

Range of activities

Activities undertaken by banks include personal banking, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, transaction banking, insurance, consumer finance, foreign exchange trading, commodity trading, trading in equities, futures and options trading and money market trading.

________Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.________
Speak-Ez
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Business