Under The Sea

That's what we see from space. Let's try to keep it that way.

Re: Under The Sea

Postby smitty on Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 pm

I noted yesterday that a Killer Whale was dead & laying on the sand shore of the Pacific coast of he USA or Canad. It was badly damaed due to something underwater to possily another killer whale.

Ab underwater ruption at the start could have been the killer, but the dolphins were not injured. Said dolphons have like to be close to ship & humans to some extent for it is like a charge for them.

So far fortunately our shooting gange is classed as an R zone due to its sink-holes & they have stayed AS IS FROM THE START. So for nothing has advanced tap wood.

I know the native Indians wanted to claim the land, but were going on an old drafting for the rare road up was classed as 25' & not 25 yds as we understood. YES they wanted to put this 4 acres into housing lots, but next to us is the diseased Fruit station called Virus Station & at the start of ours the Virus Station gave away due to so much watering that it slid out onto Hwy 97 & I had to use a back road route to be there & help the others, like a railway with over 150' droop & railway line layed between the tracks to ward off bicycle riders to especially m/c riders so I had to choose the 6" gap to the outside line WHICH was a bit hairy to say the least especially when a train came along, due to my illegal timing, to later on to see a crew, that worked on the line comming my way with a trailer & extra gear. Yes we missed, but it was tricky.

Finally Hwy 97 was corrected to also the Virus Station. Oh yes the Virus station crew had to use a road from the Summerland Research Station for that made sense.
smitty

Postby alohasand on Mon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Um all those whale beachings from the years needed some research done. Do we usually see the followup articles about what marine biologists find in the autopies of the beached whales? I only think one was posted and the whale carcasses were left on beach for simple disposal as it cost too much to move it elsewhere.
Staycation=stay at home and do fun things inexpensively.
alohasand

Postby CielOnTap on Tue May 29, 2012 9:58 pm

On a sunny day in a water area, there is one snakehead fish that will appear. Of course, to find this fish, someone had to determine what factors might have existed in previous sightings and once those factors were determined, the fish was seen!

Snakehead fish in Burnaby BC video link is in the article link.

This fish is causing concern in North American waterways because they are either abandoned pets or someone's fish catch dropped into water here. The fish is not native to North America and it can walk on land somewhat. Beware those teeth!
80s pop music fan here!
CielOnTap
Moderation Team Leader

Postby smitty on Thu May 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Not under the sea, but under the fresh water is this new snake-head fish so many are worried about in slaughtering most forms of fresh water fish.

Seems this is ANOTHER fish, snake or such that some purchase & once tired of it they are tossing them into many of the streams that are homes or norml fresh water fish.

So in mind I have to ask WHY are some people that crazy????
smitty

Postby smitty on Thu May 31, 2012 1:25 pm

You beat me to that one about the snake-head fish so many are shaken up about.

One of my shooting friend does a LOT of fishing & was even paid to catch some for the Govt. So I will have to kid him about "How many sneak-head fish have you cought"?

Still when it comes to being under the water I started off with the original SCUBA diving gear including a rubber suit that went over our underwear, but the downfall was some of the underware was soon wet.

The foam suits seemed to be a good answer for so many of us that looked uon this as a sport. Still looking at professionals in the heard hats, to all the rest that will go even into sewage water to clean up something & I do not feel well.

I give the pros all the applause I could possibly give. They have guts most could not come up with.

Though going down deeper like the start of this Thread & that shakes one up on what is going on so deep down in the sea every once in a while.

I always thought to so called mountains in Australia, was dramatically different to the mountains in Canada or the USA, no realizing that was part of their underwater many years ago.
smitty

Previous

Return to Green, White, and Blue